Stainless Steel, LS-475-S LINK-SEAL modular seals are designed to provide an easy, fast and affordable way to seal pipes of any size passing through walls, floors and ceilings. The S series comes standard with Stainless Steel nuts and bolts. Link Seal are made with a durable EPDM black rubber material and can handle temperatures that can reach up to 175 degrees F. These seals help to provide a positive hydrostatic seal, extends the life of the seal, saves time and money, protects against corrosion and is ISO approved.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Install in up to 75% less time compared to lead-oakum joints, hand-fitted flashings, mastics, or casing boots.
- Rated at 20 psig (40ft of head), which exceeds the performance requirements of most applications.
- Designed for use as a permanent seal. Seal elements are specially compounded to resist aging and attack from ozone, sunlight, water, and a wide range of chemicals.
- Standard fasteners have a two-part zinc dichromate and proprietary corrosion inhibiting coating. Corrosion resistant 316 stainless steel available for maximum corrosion protection.
- NSF 61 and Factory Mutual Fire Approved materials available. Also carry a wide variety of approvals from various Federal agencies, associations, code groups, laboratories, and organizations.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility.
- 16 sizes, color-coded EPDM, Nitrile, and Silicone elastomers may be used with various hardware options to match performance characteristics with service conditions.